Saturday, January 5, 2008

sneek peak error, 2 new wigs, and new clothing catalog!!

Hello Penguins!

I hope you're all having a great new year so far! I said I'd tried to find a sneek peak of the new play coming to the stage and i did but something is wrong on my comp and it wont let me load pics on, i will try to get another computer to do it on. I'd love to hear what you think the theme will be with a wild guess! It's on schedule to launch next Friday and I think it's going to be one of the best! I can't wait for you to see it!

In other news: The new clothing catalog was released! Some of you may have noticed a few changes to it. We added a new page to feature some of the most popular jobs in Club Penguin. Every month a different uniform will be available. This months uniform is the pizza chef. I'd love to hear what jobs or uniforms you'd like to see featured next!
Until then... Waddle On!

No comments:

 

blogger templates |

10Croc CPC Cheats

© All Club Penguin screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment Inc. © All Other Material Copyright www.10croccheats.blogspot.com 2008 - 2009.