Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fiesta Sneak Peek!....(in color!)

Hello Penguins!
I hope you all had a great weekend hanging out at the new stage! I was able to grab a sneak peek of what this Friday’s party will look like and I hope you are as excited as I am about this! I think its going to be a blast! And yes, there will be a free item for everyone so you won’t want to miss it!

In other news:
They launched the new furniture system yesterday and although they had some bugs, it seems to be working now. They do apologize for it not working very well earlier today and we appreciate your patience! As always, we would love to know what you think of it!

-10croc

No comments:

 

blogger templates |

10Croc CPC Cheats

© All Club Penguin screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment Inc. © All Other Material Copyright www.10croccheats.blogspot.com 2008 - 2009.