Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Club Penguin Treasure Book Series Now Availible!


Ok, looks like the Club Penguin Treasure Book Series 4 is finally out! Hey and look you don't even need to cheat to get to it. ;-]

Here are some exclusive items you can only get in the book. I LOVE the sweat bands!



Click here to check it out and if you have any new coin codes you can buy some cool stuff.

Doesn't look there are any hidden cheats in it. ;-/

Hey I have a major secret! But I can't talk about it yet. And I might not be able to talk about it for a long time! Speaking of toys, I know what Club Penguin is working on! Stay tuned...

-10Croc, Club Penguin Crew Cheats President

No comments:

 

blogger templates |

10Croc CPC Cheats

© All Club Penguin screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment Inc. © All Other Material Copyright www.10croccheats.blogspot.com 2008 - 2009.