Thursday, April 30, 2009

Glitch or not? (Beacon Light)

I was on the beacon this morning and as always i try to turn off the light for fun. Well today it worked! I'm wondering if they just left it over from the most recent party...but this penguin thinks other wise:
(quote)"I think that this is a permanent change in club penguin because many penguins around the Island have requested it to the council so this is most probably a permanent change. I think its a great addition to club penguin, and i cant wait to turn it on and off myself. We should have a secure confirmation by the end of next month, or if not, then before." - Penguin Hapfeet76
(said at a Club Penguin Press Conference)

So we can see two sides but we dont know anything for sure.

Below is the light ON

In the Pic below i turned it off


Tell Us What you think about it, in the comments.

-10Croc, Club Penguin Crew Cheats President

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

meet me On Club Penguin please!

 

blogger templates |

10Croc CPC Cheats

© All Club Penguin screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment Inc. © All Other Material Copyright www.10croccheats.blogspot.com 2008 - 2009.