Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Club Penguin Croc Puffle Caption Contest!!!

***CONTEST NOW OVER! THANKS FOR PLAYING!***

LOLZ! To celebrate the Puffle party here is a cool sweet contest! Check out the picture below and come up with something that the Red Puffle would say!


That's it! Just leave a comment and Croc and CPC will pick the best ones!



PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME! JUST LEAVE A COMMENT!

We Probably will NOT give away prize but I will post your penguin name! I THINK MAYBE I might still have a coin left I MIGHT give away if I can find it. But don't hold me to it, k?


- 10Croc, Club Penguin Crew Cheats President

No comments:

 

blogger templates |

10Croc CPC Cheats

© All Club Penguin screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment Inc. © All Other Material Copyright www.10croccheats.blogspot.com 2008 - 2009.